So now things are getting interesting. Monday night (January 19th) Suzi started having contractions! They weren't very strong, but they were consistent at 5 minutes apart for about an hour right before she fell asleep. On Tuesday morning she was ok... until she got out of bed! After she got the kids to school we went to the doctor and they did a fetal fibronectin test which came back positive so Suzi was admitted to the hospital.
Once she was admitted the contractions significantly decreased (yeah) and things started looking good to the point where the Doctor said that if that continued there was a possibility that she could go home!!! BUT - this morning the contractions came back with a vengeance and they had to give her a shot to stop the contractions, which worked for a couple hours.
Right now we're waiting for another sonogram to see what's going on with her cervix and the babies etc. but it does not look like she'll be home anytime soon - but hopefully the babies will hang out a couple more weeks before they come.
Thanks to everyone for their prayers, thoughts, and helping hands - they are greatly appreciated.