Sunday, May 24, 2009

We've listed our home

It seems like a long time coming but we put our house on the market last week. We just had our first showing today and another scheduled for tomorrow. It's listed on several websites but realtor.com is the best one out there.

Luckily working for a good company like the American Heart Association I'm able to work from pretty much anywhere in the nation so relocating to Illinois so Suzi can be close to her family is not a difficult sale. Because of my position I'll have to travel back to Dallas fairly frequently so I'll be able to stay in touch with my family as well.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The twins continue to do really well. Charlie and Scarlett are sleeping very well at night and Suzi and I are starting to get more sleep. Now that the house is mostly finished we're not up doing projects after the twins fall asleep either.

No comments:

Post a Comment